Barcode: 0 89195 86662 2
Case Pack: 20 Pieces per case
Box Size: 9.6" x 15" x 3.1"
- Bonus 2 figures included
- Rear turret hatch can be modeled open/closed
- Loader's hatch with interior details
- Multi-directional slide-molded cupola
- Separate commander's hatch swivel arm
- Cupola with fine interior details-head pad and clear parts
- Pilz on turret roof
- Photo-etched engine deck grills
- Upgraded bow MG can rotate
- Slide-molded muzzle brake
- Bonus aluminum gun barrel
- Clear periscope parts for driver's and radio operator's hatches
- Close-defense weapon can be assembled open/closed
- Finely detailed jack
- Sprocket with authentic detail
- Road wheels are accurately reproduced
“Die Erzahlung Des Schwarzen Ritters” is a widely acclaimed comic book series, and it is considered to be the best work of the renowned comic artist Motofumi Kobayashi. At the beginning, the fictional story is set on the Eastern Front in the fall of 1943. It portrays the main character, Oberleutnant Ernst von Bauer, and his Wehrmacht unit known as the 8th Tank Company, a formation also called Black Knight.
Cyber-Hobby has already released four kits representing Black Knight’s tanks, and now comes a fifth, the final one! In the spring of 1945, the Wehrmacht unconditionally surrendered to the Allies. Just prior to that, Ernst von Bauer’s Tiger II and Kurz Weber’s Panther made a last-ditch stand as a rear-guard force against the Soviet military. The Tiger II (Kingtiger) was the last main tank operated by the Black Knight, and it is now represented as a 1/35 scale plastic model kit. The kit portrays his Kingtiger with a Henschel turret. High-quality decals are accurately reproduced with the requisite Black Knight insignia. Two Black Knight figures are also included as bonus accessories. Different to previously offered figures, the Black Knight associated with this Kingtiger is exclusive to this particular kit – it shows von Bauer reviewing his tank crews.