Barcode: 0 89195 85522 0
Packaging: 48 pieces per master carton
Box Size: 9.6"x15"x2.8"
1/48 Focke-Wulf Ta 154 "Moskito" (3 in 1)
Our first 3 in 1 aircraft kit is all NEWLY tooled! Build one of the three following
- Ta154A-0 (pre-production version)
- Ta154V-1 (Prototype 1)
- Ta154V-3 (Prototype 3)
This new kit uses state of the art tooling and will set the benchmark for our 1/48 aircraft series.
- All newly tooled kit
- Includes parts to build one of three different versions of the Ta154
- Photo-etched cockpit details
- Canopy made from transparent parts
- Newly tooled FuG 220 Lichtenstein SN-2 radar array for A-0 version with optional photo-etched parts
- FuG 212 Lichtenstein C-1 radar array for V-3 version with optional photo-etched parts
- Engine can be assembled with or without exhaust covers depending on version
- Newly tooled wheel brackets for V-1 version
- Optional nose cones for different variants
- Underwing Dipole antennas w/ optional photo-etched parts
- Transparent parts for landing lights
- New Cartograf decals
About the Ta154:
For a time, the British Mosquito night bomber was virtually untouchable, with one squadron losing just one aircraft in their first 600 sorties. This inspired Germany’s own version, the Moskito. Notably, the Moskito used wooden components for its airframe just like its British namesake. It was named after Kurt Tank, the chief designer of the Fw190A, and was known as the Ta154. It was produced by Focke-Wulf late in World War II. Only a few were produced and proved to have less impressive performance than the prototypes.